How does the OEM license work?
Created by: Karol Kołodziej
Modified on: Mon, 25 Apr, 2022 at 2:22 PM
Our OEM license always includes:
- An agreed number of named Licensee Products, i.e. your products that will be leveraging Highcharts through an OEM license;
- An agreed number of developer seats who can leverage Highcharts to develop the Licensee Product, and;
- An agreed number of customer installations to distribute the Licensee Product to your customers
The OEM License can be further customized to include:
- Usage rights for internal products and websites
- Distribution rights for an agreed number of SaaS or Web applications
- Developer rights for your customer(s) giving them access to edit the Highcharts code within your product
- Right to extend usage to your affiliates to leverage Highcharts for the agreed license scope
Contact our sales team for a quote.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.